The Hawes hosted Mexican night at casa Metzger. What a nice evening.
We had sun, great food, and all the chips you could eat.
The nacho bar was an awesome idea, set up by the Hawes family.
Julie's enchiladas were a hit with both adults and kids. Yummy!
Rees put together some spicy chicken tostadas that we pretty, healthy, and delicious!
The Stitelers brought their precious 1 month old Hatcher, and a yummy layer dip.
The Myers brought some fresh and scrumptious halibut ceviche. A keeper recipe that should be shared.
Tortilla soup was provided by the Murphy's. I think Erik finished it off so they wouldn't worry about spilling the leftovers on the way home.
I hope I didn't forget anyone. Please add if I did.
It is so nice to have great friends to chill and eat food with :-)
Can't wait until next time.
ADIOS!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment